Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • Compared to the other pressed powders that I have used before, this one really is the best one on the market for me

• by ingking

I have always wanted to try this face powder since I have seen on the television ads that it is really cheap compared to other face powders in the market. It also says that it is shine free, which I really need because my face is quite oily.

When I tried it, I loved the color cause it suited my skin tone really well.

I’m a little on the darker side, and it’s hard for me to find a powder that won’t look too white for my skin. Also, the powder doesn’t clump on my face, and it blends really well and it looks like I’m not wearing any powder at all. Compared to the other pressed powders that I have used before, this one really ...

• is the best one on the market for me. Though it’s only for casual use, and it doesn’t really provide full coverage for heavy makeup. I just love it for everyday normal use. It hides my pimple marks, and the oiliness of my skin, specially on my forehead and my nose.

It also lasts for a long time, though the one thing that I

didn’t really like is the sponge. Cause it was really hard, and as if it doesn’t have any cotton or cloth in it. Also, it easily darkens and absorbs all the oil, and dirt. I was only able to use if for a couple of weeks then I had to buy another one because the original sponge was already too dirty, and not usable.

Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine Free Face Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031015690331/k2311a034/3.4.10