Avon Naturals Antibacterial Hand Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Avon products and recently tried Avon Naturals Antibacterial Hand Gel
  • I found it took a while to get it rubbed in thoroughly

• by Review Queen

Flu outbreaks and other illnesses in winter can be scary. I firmly believe that taking preventative measures, such as eating healthy food, taking vitamins and exercising can be helpful. In addition, keeping your home and body as germ-free as possible can help keep illnesses away.

I love Avon products and recently tried Avon Naturals Antibacterial Hand Gel. It comes in cucumber melon, peach

and vanilla scents. I ordered the cucumber melon scent. A 2.5 ounce tube costs around $4 normally, but I got it on sale for $2.99.

I was very pleased with the cucumber melon scent. It is light, fresh and not overpowering. I was anxious to try the hand gel and rubbed a generous portion onto my hands. I found it took a ...

• while to get it rubbed in thoroughly. This is when I realized that maybe less is more. By using less of the hand gel, it rubbed in well and dried quickly.

What I really like about Avon Naturals Antibacterial Hand Gel is that it’s so portable. It easily fits in a purse or even a pocket to carry anywhere you go. The hand

gel kills germs without the need for water. It also does not leave your hands feeling dry. It’s perfect to carry wherever you go and to be able to keep hands fresh and clean.

Overall, I really like Avon Naturals Antibacterial Hand Gel, but wouldn’t mind a larger tube for home and family use. Scents geared toward the male gender would be nice, too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031015680331/k2311a034/3.4.10