Blog Advertising Store Scam  » Scam  »
0.5
  • I must be to fool when I thought that I could earn money by writing reviews for Blog Advertising Store
  • You will never get paid just like the others that already have bad experience with Blog Advertising Store

• by reviewlover

I must be to fool when I thought that I could earn money by writing reviews for Blog Advertising Store. I already read some reviews from others in their blogs about this website. They said that we should not bother to write review for Blog Advertising Store because they will

never pay you.

I thought I should try it first before I write a review about it. But then, I also saw few people mentioned that they got paid from Blog Advertising Store, they even showed the payment proof. So I started to write for them. After reaching the minimum ...

• amount for payment, I sent the admin email for payment request.

I am waiting for more than 3 (three) months already but I never get any payment from them, not even reply from the emails that I sent. I sent them more than 10 emails to ask explanation about this,

seems like it is really scam site.

So for you who want to join Blog Advertising Store, please be aware. Never write any review for them if you are hoping for money from your review. You will never get paid just like the others that already have bad experience with Blog Advertising Store.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 604031015640331/k2311a034/3.4.10