Lactacyd Feminine wash
1.0
  • I think they should reformulate this product to make it gentler for everyday use

• by bbyshe

I am not a fan of this feminine wash even with its popularity. I’ve used it everyday because the ad says it is very safe to use daily but I’ve developed irritation and infection from using this product.

I was overly dry down there and my gynecologist said

it was because of Lactacyd and that it is not gentle to use this feminine wash everyday.

Then why would the commercial suggest that this is gentle enough.

I guess they really just want to sell their product.

Because the more we consume, the faster we will ...

• buy again this product.

My gynecologist suggested that I just use plain water and mild baby soap like Ivory and also warm water with salt once a day.

And surely after changing into this regimen, I was feeling better down there with no more irritation.

I guess there’s really

no need to spend much on feminine washes especially if you haven’t really tried them.

And they would only be safe to use not more than twice a day and only during those special days.

I think they should reformulate this product to make it gentler for everyday use.

Lactacyd Feminine wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 344031015610231/k2311a034/3.4.10