Cheese NuPuffs for Healthy Snacks
  • I found that eating Cheese NuPuffs was a great way for me to stay healthier and enjoy snacking at the same time
  • There is definitely the cheese flavor and tad of salt flavor
  • I think this is the fiber content in them
  • Plus, I take longer chewing them and eating them because I love to savor the flavor in my mouth
  • Since it is one the main ingredients in the Cheese NuPuffs, I know that the overall product is going to be healthier

• by Fresian2009

I found that eating Cheese NuPuffs was a great way for me to stay healthier and enjoy snacking at the same time. I love the flavor of cheese in general. A friend of mine suggested to me that I give up all the buttery popcorn and the greasy potato chips that she often saw me snacking on and try out Cheese NuPuffs.

I really like the flavor of the Cheese NuPuffs. There is definitely the cheese flavor and tad of salt flavor. I did not like that the Cheese NuPuffs do indeed have a great deal of salt in them. The package says

that there is 170mg of salt in them. This cannot be good for you, particularly if you’re on a low-salt diet. But then I looked at my other potato chips and they were about the same amount of sodium. So that is the only bad thing I can say about the Cheese NuPuffs is that they have way too much sodium in them for a healthy snack.

There are lots of healthy items in the Cheese NuPuffs that I did like. For example, it has a lot of soy products in them. This is good instead of the traditional whole milk or heavier ...

• items that can end up clogging up your arteries.

I felt fuller when I ate the Cheese NuPuffs than with other snacks. I think this is the fiber content in them. They seem to expand and fill you up. Plus, I take longer chewing them and eating them because I love to savor the flavor in my mouth. I am eating slower and thus eating fewer Cheese NuPuffs than if I had a bowl of popcorn or a bag of potato chips sitting in front of me.

There are roots and herbs in the Cheese NuPuffs that seem to help provide healthy benefits for

my body. I can eat the Cheese NuPuffs without feeling a bit of guilt for snacking. For example, there is Chinese Yam, Fox Nut Seed, Waterlily Bulb and Imperata Root in the Cheese NuPuffs.

I like that one of the main ingredients is brown rice. Brown rice is so healthy for you. Since it is one the main ingredients in the Cheese NuPuffs, I know that the overall product is going to be healthier. Bleached and starchy grains are so much harder to digest than brown rice. I think that the brown rice in the Cheese NuPuffs is part of what makes them so filling.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274031015300231/k2311a034/3.4.10