Vita Shake for Breakfast
  • I like that the Vita Shake does blend well
  • With the Vita Shake I notice that I have less heartburn and indigestion throughout the day when I eat other foods
  • With the Vita Shake drinks, I know that I am getting plenty of healthy protein in my diet

• by Fresian2009

Vita Shake has been a lifesaver for me when it comes to fixing a healthy and quick breakfast in a hurry. It is so simple to make. You just put 12 ounces of water or soy milk in a blender. Then you open up the package of Vita Shake and dump it into the blender. I mix it for about half a minute. Then I pour it in a glass and I have my breakfast.

I like that the Vita Shake does blend well. Some powdered drinks that I have tried do not mix well. The Vita Shake mix always ends up coming out smooth after I fix it with the water

or the soy milk. I have not tried it with regular milk or rice milk. I am sure though that it would still mix just as well though.

I like that the Vita Shake comes in two flavors. You can get it in Cocoa or Strawberry flavors. I usually buy both of them. This keeps me from having the same taste over and over each time I want Vita Shake for my breakfast meal.

There are probiotics in the Vita Shake. This is great because I do not get enough of those naturally in my diet. With the Vita Shake I notice that I have less heartburn and indigestion throughout the day when ...

• I eat other foods. I am convinced that the probiotics in Vita Shake is the reason for this because they add natural and healthy bacteria to my digestive system.

I like that Vita Shake is full of protein. Sometimes it can get tiresome trying to get enough protein my diet without eating a lot of unhealthy meats or greasy foods. With the Vita Shake drinks, I know that I am getting plenty of healthy protein in my diet. This is important to me.

I like that Vita Shake provides me with the needed fiber for my diet. This helps to keep me regulated. I hate having to take fiber substitutes. On the

days that I use the Vita Shake for my breakfast, I never end up having to take fiber additives or pills. I was worried that the fiber and the probiotics combined were going to leave me heading for the bathroom all day. I was quite happy when I realized that the Vita Shake is just the right amount of everything that my body needs.

I am full throughout the day when I drink the Vita Shake for breakfast. I do not crave sweets and other junk food just a couple hours after my liquid breakfast. Instead, I am ready to eat a regular lunch and healthy supper at the normal meal times.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 274031015290231/k2311a034/3.4.10