Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women  » Cosmetics  »
  • Regardless if it is warm or cold outside, I think it is important to stay neatly shaved
  • The first thing I noticed about the Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women that was different than other razors I had tried in the past was the handle
  • I found it very easy to hold the Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women when shaving in the shower
  • Other razors, I end up cutting myself or having a problem with those areas

• by Fresian2009

Regardless if it is warm or cold outside, I think it is important to stay neatly shaved. I am always looking for a good deal on razors and coupons to use with them. I received a coupon for the Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women and used it at the local drugstore.

The first thing I noticed about the Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women that was different than other razors I had tried in the past was the handle. It had a

nice curve to it. I found it very easy to hold the Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women when shaving in the shower. I cannot count the number of times that I have dropped razors in the shower and had to risk falling to bend over and pick them up. The handle on the Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women never slipped from my hands and this made it even better.

The Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women has three blades on it to ...

• get really tough hair or longer hair. I noticed when I was shaving that the head on the razor just followed my body’s natural shape. It seemed to just glide effortless over my knees and around my ankles. Other razors, I end up cutting myself or having a problem with those areas. But with the Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women, it worked just fine.

The moisture strip on the Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women wasn’t really that good in comparison to

other razors I have tried out in the past. I honestly think it was more there to look nice than it was to help me with my shaving. However, that was the only part of the Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women I could find anything wrong with.

Anytime I have coupons for the Noxzema Bikini Razor for Women, I always go and buy it. A few times, I’ve been able to combine coupons with store sales to get the razors very cheaply.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031015260231/k2311a034/3.4.10