Cetaphil Skin Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I used it for about 3 days and noticed that parts of my neck had a little bit of red irritation

• by Fresian2009

A friend of mine had gotten a 2 pack of Cetaphil Skin Cleanser off of Amazon. She gave me one of the 16 ounce bottles to try out. I am not sure how much she ended up paying for them but she said she had gotten them on sale.

The Cetaphil Skin Cleanser comes in a pump bottle. It was a little bit difficult to get the pump started on

the bottle. However, when it was popped up and I had pumped a few times, the Cetaphil Skin Cleanser started coming out of it. I have it on my bathroom sink to wash my face. The pump is rather easy to use after I wet my face and am ready to get started cleaning.

Cetaphil Skin Cleanser is for all skin types. I used it for about 3 days and noticed that ...

• parts of my neck had a little bit of red irritation. The only thing that I had changed in my routine was switching to the Cetaphil Skin Cleanser. I stopped using it for a week. Then went back to it again. The same thing happened. I got another couple patches of red on my neck and this time one on my face.

If you have sensitive skin, you might want to test

an area for a few days that isn’t where everyone can see it. I ended up having to stop using the Cetaphil Skin Cleanser completely. I gave the rest of the bottle back to my friend. I asked her if she had any problems. She said that she loved the Cetaphil Skin Cleanser and didn’t end up with the red patches that I did. So, definitely test a small area first.

Cetaphil Skin Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031015250231/k2311a034/3.4.10