Onyx Vibe Hammer Bowling Ball
  • I decided to get my husband a new 16 pound bowling ball for his birthday
  • I like the Onyx Vibe Hammer bowling ball is by Hammer

• by Fresian2009

I decided to get my husband a new 16 pound bowling ball for his birthday. He ended up picking out the Onyx Vibe Hammer bowling ball. It only took about 4 days for the pro-shop at our local bowling alley to get the ball in after they ordered it for us.

I like the Onyx Vibe Hammer bowling ball is by Hammer.

They’re a very strong name in bowling equipment. The ball is made from the reactive resin material. One of the reasons for picking the ball is the hooking ability. You have to use the center or third mark for your strikes. The Onyx Vibe Hammer bowling ball is very straight until it hits the backend of the lane. Then it has a mean ...

• and power hook. It is almost like the letter L on the lane as it performs.

Another good feature of the Onyx Vibe Hammer bowling ball is it is easy to get a strong spin and rotation on the ball for power. Since my husband uses the 16 pound ball, it has even more power to it. He tends to have fewer 7 and

10 pins left because the Onyx Vibe Hammer bowling ball hits so hard right into the pocket to give him strikes.

The Onyx Vibe Hammer bowling ball is a middle-priced range bowling ball. You can find other Hammer balls that are much more expensive. However, I personally think that the Onyx Vibe Hammer bowling ball provides the reaction and power of some of the higher-end priced balls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 354031015240231/k2311a034/3.4.10