Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy  » Medicine  »
4.7
  • I noticed after switching bowling balls that my bowling fingers were hurting
  • My bowling ball has some rough edges on the inside that I need to fix and not end up with the rubbing problem
  • I like that the ointment is fragrance-free and hypoallergenic
  • I have noticed that my scores are getting better because I am able to focus more

• by Fresian2009

I noticed after switching bowling balls that my bowling fingers were hurting. When I looked at them, there were fine cracks in the skin where the ball had rubbed and dried them out. I knew then it was time to get out the Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy tube. My bowling ball has some rough edges on the inside that I need to fix and not end up with the rubbing problem. I am a big fan of the Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy and have used it for quite awhile now.

I have used the Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy for other times when my skin was cracking, peeling and very dried out. I like that the ointment is fragrance-free and

hypoallergenic. I have very sensitive skin and with cracks the thought of putting anything with fragrance on my skin makes me rather nervous. If I use something that has fragrance in it, then I am likely to get a burning sensation on those bowling ball fingers. That would not be a good thing at all. The Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy has kept that from happening and I am very thankful for that benefit of the ointment.

I like the texture of the Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy. It is not really thick and at the same time it is the consistency to spread on evenly and get deep into the cracks of the skin. I usually just squeeze a little of the Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy out onto a cotton swab end and then apply it to my skin.

I like that the Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy is relatively inexpensive in comparison to some other ointments that I have tried in the past. It is also a lot cheaper to use the Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy instead of paying for expensive prescriptions to get relief for my bowling fingers. I have even used the Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy on my heels when they were cracking. It is also good on my elbows. I end up with some rough elbows, particularly during the summer months. The Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy takes care of this problem for me.

I squeezed a ...

• Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy
      little of the Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy out on my thumb area that was cracked and put a band-aid over it. I did that with my other two bowling fingers as well. The band-aid over it lets me put extra Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy on my skin so that it can heal and soak in even more. It saves me having to apply the ointment several times in one day. The Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy soaks into the skin well but I put a little extra. I did this for three days straight to help take care of my bowling fingers.

My results with the Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy have always been good. It worked wonders on my

bowling fingers. I did not even have to go to league night with band-aids on. The fingers felt healthy and smooth again. What a relief. Now, after I get home from bowling I wash my hands and apply a small amount of the Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy onto my bowling fingers. It is working. I’m not having problems anymore with cracked skin since I have gone back to using this ointment on a regular basis. I can concentrate on my game and enjoy bowling instead of having fingers that hurt. I have noticed that my scores are getting better because I am able to focus more. I do not know what I would do without Aquaphor Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy in my medicine cabinet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 264031015210231/k2311a034/3.4.10