Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I noticed that I was getting those little, fine-line wrinkles around my eyes, on my neck and around my lips
  • The Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is a little bit greasier than I like for a night cream
  • I cut back on the amount of Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream that I started with and still had the same problem of it feeling greasy on my skin and on my fingers that I was using to put it on my face
  • Since it didn’t give me faster results, I decided not to buy another tube of it
  • I think that the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream should have started to show some better results before getting to the end of the tube

• by Fresian2009

For handling fine-line wrinkles I tried out the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream at bedtime. I noticed that I was getting those little, fine-line wrinkles around my eyes, on my neck and around my lips. I am happy with how I look but I certainly would not mind looking younger. Who would complain about younger looks when they see themselves in the mirror? I know I certainly wouldn’t. That is the primary reason that I went ahead and bought the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream.

The Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is a little bit greasier than I like for a night cream. It even has an oily type of feel to it when you get it out of the bottle. I have to rub it in circles over and over to get to absorb into my wrinkle areas. At first, I just thought I was putting too much on

at one time. I cut back on the amount of Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream that I started with and still had the same problem of it feeling greasy on my skin and on my fingers that I was using to put it on my face.

The odor of the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is very light and hardly noticeable. Some of the night creams that I have tried in the past had a really horrible odor to them. I was almost afraid to go to bed stinking like that. Fortunately, the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream did not give me any types of problems with odors. I knew that I could use the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream right before bed and not end up having a pillow case that smelled bad in the morning, like I had problems with some of the other night creams.

I really ...

• like that the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is hypoallergenic and I didn’t have any problems with putting it on my sensitive skin. I am big stickler on trying to buy products that are primarily hypoallergenic. I was a little worried with the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream being so greasy that it was going to give me an acne outbreak or turn my skin red or worse give me rashes. At first, I almost did not put it on my skin because of those worries. But then I read on the bottle that it is indeed hypoallergenic and decided to go ahead and use the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream. So far, I have not had any outbreaks, red spots or those horrible rashes when I use this night cream.

I began noticing results with the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream toward the end of the 1 ounce

tube. Since it didn’t give me faster results, I decided not to buy another tube of it. The price is good but I wanted something that would show more dramatic and faster results. I just went back to a different anti-wrinkle product at night instead of sticking with the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream.

I think that the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream should have started to show some better results before getting to the end of the tube. I mean at least there were results. It is just rather disappointing that it took so long to get them. I do not think that the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is a good product to use because you will have to use so much to get results. Then once you get the results you have to keep buying more and more tubes of the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031015200231/k2311a034/3.4.10