Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I purchased the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer when I bought the night-time version
  • This was one of the reasons I decided to go with some of the ROC skin care products
  • I noticed that when I put the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer on it immediately absorbed into my skin
  • I like to put it on before my makeup so that the makeup does not fill up my pores and take away the benefits that I can receive from the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer
  • Since it is supposed to be an anti-aging product, I am a little disappointed that the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer did not give me better anti-wrinkle results

• by Fresian2009

I purchased the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer when I bought the night-time version. I got both of them at the same time. My goal was to have younger looking skin without paying such high prices as some of the anti-aging and anti-wrinkle products available on the market. Plus, it was nice that my local pharmacy store had a 10 percent discount on the all the ROC products that day.

The Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer is hypoallergenic. This was one of the reasons I decided to go with some of the ROC skin care products. I noticed that when I put the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer on it immediately absorbed into my skin. It wasn’t

heavy or oily like I initially thought that it would be for me. I really do hate to have my skin feel weighted down by a moisturizer. I was so glad to find out that the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer was not going to do that to me.

My face and neck feel a lot softer after using the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer. I put it on and let it soak into my face first thing in the morning. By the time I am ready to put on my makeup, the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer has already absorbed into my skin to give me its benefits. I like to put it on before my makeup so that the makeup does not fill up my pores and take away the benefits that I can receive from the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer. I am sure that if you want to put it on after you do your makeup that it would not cause any problems.

I don’t think that the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer really helped that much with getting rid of existing wrinkles. I have noticed that those little fine-line wrinkles are showing up slower than before. However, they are still there for the most part and that has been a little bit frustrating for me. I wanted the benefit of not having those wrinkles so that I can look younger. This is ...

• Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer
      one of the complaints that I have about the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer. I am not sure if that is because of the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer or not.

I do like the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer so much though that I use it on the back of my hands. It gets them good and moisturized before the day starts. It is not oily or greasy on my hands and I feel comfortable putting the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer on them and let it soak into my skin for about 10 minutes. I use small circular motions to rub it into the back of my hands. Then I apply a thin layer of

the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer and let it just soak in. I have never had to wipe off excess because my skin did not take in all of the lotion.

Overall, I think that the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer is a good moisturizer to help my skin feel healthier and softer. I do not think that it really does that much for wrinkles though. Since it is supposed to be an anti-aging product, I am a little disappointed that the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer did not give me better anti-wrinkle results. I still have the fine line wrinkles on my face, neck and hands that I had before I started using the Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 314031015190231/k2311a034/3.4.10