Hampton Inn Southport  » Hotels  »
5181 Southport Supply Road SE Southport, NC 28461
  • I was able to schedule a wakeup call for all 3 mornings

• by Fresian2009

I was vacationing to visit some friends and their house is a bit crowded. My friend booked me up at the Hampton Inn Southport because it was near her house. I’d be able to stay at the Inn and do all the visiting things with her as well. The Hampton Inn Southport gave me this opportunity.

The front desk people were very friendly. I was able to

schedule a wakeup call for all 3 mornings. When I unpacked my suitcase, I realized I’d forgotten my toiletries bag. I called down to the front desk. A bellhop brought up a comb, toothbrush, sample toothpaste, sample mouthwash, razor and even some cotton swabs.

The room was very clean when I got there. The housekeeping staff that I saw in the hallways were friendly as well. I ...

• was always out of the room and off to visit my friend before housekeeping got there to make my bed or anything. I left a note the first morning that the light bulb in the lamp by the bed was out. That was taken care of before I got back.

Breakfast was included in the room price. It was less than impressive. The food was a tad

bid stale and the room it was set up in was crowded. The second two mornings I was there I didn’t even bother with breakfast. I just grabbed a bite on my way to my friend’s house instead.

All in all though, it was a decent hotel. It was nice to go back to and relax for the night after visiting and touring all day with my friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24031015180231/k2311a034/3.4.10