Anna Sui Sui Love Perfume
  • I’ve only seen this sold in 30ml bottles, and they normally cost around £20
  • I think the lid could have been made so much nicer

• by leeanne

I have tried all the Anna Sui scents out there, and have tended to try them as I liked the first couple I tried. Although the Price for this brand of Perfume is quite high for the size of bottle, the quality is good and I just like the scent of this.

I’ve only seen this sold in 30ml bottles, and they normally cost around £20. I got this one for a present, so I didn’t have to shell out for it. I have checked online and see this sells for around the £16-£22 mark. It is a good designer brand name.

The box is

quite small, but flat as well. I guess you could expect that for the size of bottle. The colouring is a mix of pinks and oranges. It isn’t bad, or garish, it is quite nice.

I like the design of the bottle. It is like a Butterfly shape, and you can see the engraving on the bottle as well, which would make it look more like a Butterfly. The lid isn’t that nice I would say. Just a sombre silver coloured lid which isn’t very exciting looking. I think the lid could have been made so much nicer.

This smells lovely. It is light ...

• and fresh with a fruity splash to it. Some of the notes in here are Sicilian Bergamot, Passion Fruit, Violet, Orange Blossom, Water Lily, Jasmine, White Rose, Pink Pepper and Vanilla. There also seems like a Musk scent to this as well, and it all smells a bit of an odd mix, but nice as well. The scent seems quite strong when first sprayed, but it settles down nice enough and turns into a nice mix of notes. I would say this lasts a good 6 hours at a decent strength, but then it seems to disappear after that. I think the
        Jasmine and Pink Pepper were the nicer scents, as I liked the heavier scent mixed with a light fruity twist.

I would say this would be more suited to women up to the age of 30’s. it is a light, young smelling scent and although it seems to follow in the same path as the other Anna Sui scents, this one has a nice fruity twist to it.

Just a shame you couldn’t get this in a larger bottle, but I think if this was a large bottle then you wouldn’t get such a nice looking bottle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563031015060731/k2311a033/3.3.10