The Ritz Beaty Salon  » Business  »
2002 South Jackson, Joplin, Mo.
  • It was convenient to be able to dial straight to her
  • The cost was almost thirty dollors lower than the salon I had been going to and I was very happy with the way everything turned out

• by Sandi

I had mentioned to a friend wasn’t real happy with the way my hair was getting colored and that the price had went up quite a bit at my current hair salon. She reccommened I try the Ritz Salon and to try to get Stacy. This is where she has been going for ever and her hiar alsways looks great, and Stacy is also a good friend of hers. I had seen the Ritz when driving by. It sets in a nice part of town in one of the big old two story red brick houses that had been converted to a busniness.

I called up and was put to Stacy. Each stylist has theri name in the voice mail box. It was convenient

to be able to dial straight to her. When she answered she was very nice and firendly.

I told about the friend that reccommended me and we set an appointment for the next week. When I went for my appointment I was really surprised at what I saw inside. From the old look of the building I expecting somethng a little on the plain side. I was surprised.

There was an entry way just like alot of the olders houses have, but other than that there was nothing old year. The furniture and everythng was very stylish and modern, with some lovely dry flower arrrangements and a few paintings on the walls to add some color. There was a friendly girl at the desk ...

• who directed me to Stacy’s room. It was down the hall two doors.

I went down and the door was open. Stacy was just finishing cleaning up from her last customer. She was very friendly and likes to talk. This is a good thing for me.

When a stylist talks to me it makes me feel more comfortable. She set me in the chair and shut the door. It is really nice to be in a closed off room and not out in front of everyone. I have always felt uncofortable with people watching me while I am getting my hair done.

Stacy said that all the stylist here have their own private room. This was the first time I had ever been to

a salon like this. She was very great about finding out exactly what I wanted. She really listened to what I had to say about the color I wanted and the way I wanted my hair cut.

She was done with my hair in a little over an hour, color and all. It looked just like I was wanting, and with the money I saved I was glad to give her a good tip. The cost was almost thirty dollors lower than the salon I had been going to and I was very happy with the way everything turned out. I am so glad my friend reccomended Stacy and the Ritz.

This is my new Salon and I hope they are there for years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 413031015020731/k2311a033/3.3.10