Duck Dodgers  » TV  »
  • I learned recently there are more episodes of the show and I have my DVR programmed to record them

• by Review Vigilante

I was flipping through channels the other day and I came across Duck Dodgers on one of our cartoon channels. I figured it was just a re-run of some of the older Daffy Duck cartoons.

But, when I clicked on it, I discovered it was a modernized version of the character instead.

/> I let my daughter watch it with me but was concerned it was going to be one of those cartoons that was more for adults.

However, it turned out to be an entertaining program for the entire family to watch.

There is some minor adult content (like when he is dreaming of ...

• a bunch of girls in bikinis offering him a massage) but nothing too serious.

You still have Daffy Duck and Porky Pig as the main characters (though I have a suspicion most kids today aren’t going to understand the reference to Buck Rogers).

But, they have a whole group of villains to

fight; not just Marvin the Martian.

And, the episode we watched proved to be both entertaining and funny.

I definitely enjoyed it.

I learned recently there are more episodes of the show and I have my DVR programmed to record them.

I’m glad someone thought of producing this show because I really can’t wait to watch the cartoons.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 103031015010731/k2311a033/3.3.10