Bugs Bunny 1001 Rabbit Tales
2.5
  • If you haven’t let your kids watch this movie yet, I would recommend it
  • I know my daughter enjoyed it enough to watch it again and I didn’t find it boring at all

• by Review Vigilante

I keep loading older Looney Tunes cartoons on our Netflix player for our daughter to watch after school and on weekends. One of the ones I loaded recently was Bug Bunny 1001 Rabbit Tales.

Much like other Looney Tunes movies I’ve come across in the past, this one is basically an attempt to

re-hash older cartoons in a way that makes it look like it is a movie.

For example, I saw the one involving the singing frog a couple different times now.

But, unlike some of the other movies, this one is actually kind of funny because you also have the whole main plot of ...

• Bugs being captured and forced to read stories to a bratty kid while trying to figure out how to escape.

Some of those moments are just as funny as the cartoons themselves (even though I have this weird suspicion a lot of those scenes were stolen from cartoons too because I had a

feeling I had seen them before).

If you haven’t let your kids watch this movie yet, I would recommend it.

I know my daughter enjoyed it enough to watch it again and I didn’t find it boring at all.

It’s a movie I hope will be available for her (and our youngest daughter) for a long time.

hamiltonbrown says :

Awesome The rabbit vibrator can be also used for solo purpose and also as couples together so these are the best sex toys for all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113031015000731/k2311a033/3.3.10