Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil  » Health  »
  • So after discovering Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil – I decided to use it once again
  • In fact I have also included Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil in my children’s skin and hair routine and this I must admit has been a quite satisfying experience

• by rm002

During a recent visit to the supermarket- I happened to see something which soon became an integral part of my daily routine. When I just happened to peep in the skin and hair care section – I happened to see this skin and hair care oil called Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil for hair, skin and scalp. On seeing this “Jojoba oil” –I was instantly transported to my childhood days when my mother who swore by the goodness of this oil, used it regularly on my skin and hair. But with the advent of time and a wave of new products in the market- the importance of jojoba oil seemed to just fade away from my mind.

again. This decision worked just perfectly for me. Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil soon became an important ingredient in my daily beauty routine. I just love the feel of my skin after I massaged it with Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil. What made it different from the other skin oils which I had used earlier was the fact this oil just got absorbed in my skin so quickly, and moisturized my skin without leaving any oily residue. In fact all the dryness on the skin on my elbows and knees also reduced considerably making my skin looking soft and supple. Just applying Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil on my skin a few minutes before my bath would leave my skin feeling so silky that my hands just seemed to slip ...

• away whenever I tried to touch my skin.

Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil also worked wonderfully for my hair too. With just a few drops of this oil added to my conditioner left my hair so soft and silky. What’s more- a massage with this oil on my hair not only strengthened my hair (my hair fall reduced considerably) but also moisturized my scalp thereby preventing dry skin or dandruff. A great make up remover too- Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil not only instantly dissolved my blush or foundation or my lipsticks but also successfully removed my eye make-up giving me an extra advantage conditioning my eye lashes too.

Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil was a perfect natural cosmetic that I could ever ask for. A great skin and hair care aid,

this light and non fragrant oil worked perfectly for me from head to toe. What I really liked about Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil was the fact that this oil was totally safe (no chemicals, alcohol or artificial colors) and hence using it on a daily basis prevented any kind of side effects. In fact I have also included Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil in my children’s skin and hair routine and this I must admit has been a quite satisfying experience.

Priced at $6.50, Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil according to me is ‘must have’ asset for all those who love to pamper their skin and hair. A great way to keep yourself looking young and beautiful – this oil promises great results. Just use it and see the – difference.

Desert Essence Organic Jojoba Oil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343031014990731/k2311a033/3.3.10