Seoul Mapo-gu Budget Rent A Car  » Car rental  »
35-1 Mapo Dong 1F Hyundai Building, Seoul, South Korea, 121 737 KP
  • I have never been here before and I was not in a mood for exploring too, so I decided to ask my travel agent for a good Car Rental service provider here in Seoul
  • I really thought that it would be more convenient to take a rent a car rather than commuting and ending up being lost
  • Fortunately, I wasn't disappointed in this part
  • After all I mentioned, you might think that the rentals might cost a lot
  • For all you get, I think it's worth every penny

• by dimples15

I am currently on a trip in Seoul, Korea. Not a vacation trip though, it was more like a work related trip. I have never been here before and I was not in a mood for exploring too, so I decided to ask my travel agent for a good Car Rental service provider here in Seoul. He suggested I go to “Mapo-Gu Budget Rent A Car” for my car rental needs. I took his word for it. There were lots of places I want to see after I will done with the business aspect of my trip. I really thought that it would be more convenient to take a rent a car rather than commuting and ending up being lost.

I asked my agent for the contact number for the car rental shop. I called them as soon as I got the number. To my surprise, they were speaking English. That made things a

little easier for me. The moment they spoke to me, I felt that they maybe have this “door’s always open” policy. It was a good thing of course. I don’t know if they were just good to me because I was a foreigner, but they were actually very accommodating.

It was all prepared in a short period of time. I am surprised on how they do things around here. When everything was good to go, I proceeded and got on the car. The driver greeted me and I was relieved that he too speaks fluent English. He was quite helpful and polite. And on top of that, he also knew a lot about the area. So I had no problems whatsoever when I went around the city. And yes, I didn’t have to worry about getting lost too. The driver added excitement in my trip because I was really enjoying every moment when I ...

• was on the road. I have no complains about customer service regarding this car rental company.

The car rental shop wasn’t bad too. They had a wide variety of cars for you to choose from. I am not usually picky when it comes to brands, so as long as it works fine I’m okay with it.Predominantly, there were bunch of Korean brands, of course this is expected. However, if you would want to opt for American or German brands, there are options too. Comfort is an issue for me though.This is something that I will be using for how many days thus I need something which can give me beyond what I need. Fortunately, I wasn’t disappointed in this part. It was like a new car for me. Everything was so clean. It was like it was never once used. There were no noticeable smells to. In fact, it smelled like a brand new

car. Maybe it was the air freshener but it doesn’t really matter as long as it didn’t smell bad.

The models of the cars were all good to. They seem to have the latest models too. After all I mentioned, you might think that the rentals might cost a lot. I thought so too, but I was wrong. It was affordable, or better yet reasonable. For all you get, I think it’s worth every penny.Even for SUV’s or Van, the price are relatively cheap. I was extending the date of use when I decided to extend my trip too. It really did not hurt my budget after all. It was very all right for me.

I really liked the services this car rental shop provided. I would suggest you go visit them when you’re traveling to Seoul for business or whatever reason you might have. You won’t be disappointed, I personally guarantee it.

Carmen Yap says :

Hi, We are planning a trip to Seoul in March , I am trying to look for a 12pax van that included Korean driver. Anyone has the contact ? Thank you

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33031014900731/k2311a033/3.3.10