BMW Mini Cooper (car)
  • One of my closest friends recently purchased one of those BMW Mini Coopers, and I can not tell you how much I enjoyed riding in it
  • The car really gripped the road when I took it for a spin, and I must admit, I was rather impressed
  • I found the crafy inside of the car to be equally as adorable as the outside
  • So, while they are designed to be small, gas efficient vehicles, it really is not as cost effective as one might think, by the time you are paying for premium gas at every fill up

• by cjaneb877
      One of my closest friends recently purchased one of those BMW Mini Coopers, and I can not tell you how much I enjoyed riding in it! It was incredibly comfortable, actually was fairly spacious on the inside, and really provided a very comfortable ride. The car really gripped the road when I took it for a spin, and I must admit, I

was rather impressed. I loved the inside of the car too. It obtained one of those fifties style, huge spedometer, and the button for the convertible top said, “think about it, do you really want to go topless?” I found the crafy inside of the car to be equally as adorable as the outside! The only thing I found out ...

• about the Mini Coopers that surprised me, was that they require Super Unleaded Gas. So, while they are designed to be small, gas efficient vehicles, it really is not as cost effective as one might think, by the time you are paying for premium gas at every fill up. It costs my friend about fourty five dollars to fill her tank.
        Now, it costs me the same amount of money to fill my Chevy Trailblazer because I am not using Premium Gas. Aside from the whole Premium Gas requirement, I loved every other aspect of the car itself, and would absolutely be interested in purchasing one myself if I did not have to fit four carseats in the car for transportation for my children!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9211101491230/k2311a112/11.2.06