Givenchy Play Intense For Men perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Even if this was for men, I decided to buy my first bottle
  • I like how this was configured to look exactly like a modern stereo or something which depicts any musical gadget
  • But upon close perusal, I think there is similarities in terms of outer appearance with a previous Calvin Klein scent
  • Given that the name is intense, I love the strength of this scent
  • It was something good to contemplate after but still it contains humid character which I don't think is appropriate for active guys

• by dimples15

I went to check this out even if its a male smell, I was really into it mainly because of the face of this scent was Justin Timberlake. There is something about this scent also which purport about the sporty side of men. Even if this was for men, I decided to buy my first bottle. I like how this was configured to look exactly like a modern stereo or something which depicts any musical gadget. This was too close to the face behind it. It was gray with the letters and signs “rwd”, “play” and “fwd”. There was something relax or playful about this scent which I really adored. But upon close perusal, I think there is similarities in terms of outer appearance with a previous Calvin Klein scent. But this one is more appealing to me

The scent

was refreshing when it started. It was like freshly squeezed bergamot and mandarin. It was very sweet and citrusy. I really like the smell of patchouli in the scent. It gave the smell a different stir and was not similar at any sense. Since this is oriental, the smell has this intense, dark color which when you smell it at first instance when it segues, it is hurtful at most. It was like pouring acid first and the aroma it creates, that was how intense it was. There were hints of pepper, vetiver and tonka. These notes made the concoction really intense and strong.

Given that the name is intense, I love the strength of this scent. It was masculine and very prominent. I felt the enthusiam of the smell right away when I was smelling it. It was very ...

• good and very genuine. It does not dart back on classic old male smell which only resonates tradition but this one has a modern classification. The smell was providing plentiful male characteristics and not over-laid with strain of intoxicating notes. The darkness of the smell is I would describe as wickedly witty. It gives uniqueness in texture of the smell.

I like that everything was modern, the packaging was smart, the smell indulged me to a true blue masculine character however I would have been happier had this scent contained something aquatic as opposed to just plain smell of dark vetiver or spicy pepper. Given that this one is ideally for every active man, there must be something lighter. I felt that there was no escape iin the smell but rather a plain smell for formal occasions. I would have

loved a little lighter which would pull me up in a snappy tone. The smell is great but I would have wanted it differently. On a lighter note though, the creation and everything that comes with this smell is truly recommendable. It is well enough for yuppies and teens. This is definitely not for older guys. I find this too hip and young. Going to its quality, the smell lightens up as it reach the dry down. It has subdued as opposed to its acid-like initial reaction. It was something good to contemplate after but still it contains humid character which I don’t think is appropriate for active guys. The points which I like to stress about this smell is the modernity in its concept, the smell definitely encapsulates masculinity and this is something that you want to have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563031014870731/k2311a033/3.3.10