Cap Barbell Strength Neoprene Dumbbells  » Health  »
  • The colors are dark and in that I like the blue color the most
  • Some of the inevitable weights come in black color which could have been avoided in my opinion

• by demandon

Cap Barbell Strength Neoprene Dumbbells are colorful and pleasant looking ones which actually made my home work out area looks inviting. When it comes to endurance and strength training, there are a lot of psychological dependencies to continue the routine without fail.

Cap Barbell Neoprene dumbbells are perfect to give this pleasant boost and mental appeal to

weight training.

Basically these are non iron looking hexagonal dumbbells.

There are smooth and has great finishing.

Also there is no plastic smell to discourage.

The grip area does not have any special linings which are a drawback, but I use exercise gloves while doing weight training so I do not feel any loose grip or strain.

...

• The quality and durability of Cap Barbell Neoprene dumbbells have not given any problems for months.

The colors are dark and in that I like the blue color the most.

Some of the inevitable weights come in black color which could have been avoided in my opinion.

One good aspect I have noted with Cap Barbell is

that dumbbells are available in more denomination especially between five and ten they have all values which is great for toning purposes.

Some real low values are there for kids but I feel they are a waste of money.

And about the price of this product also I am happy because prices are the most competitive compared to other brands.

Cap Barbell Strength Neoprene Dumbbells

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343031014810731/k2311a033/3.3.10