Woof Gang Bakery  » Pets  »
8314 Market Street, Lakewood Ranch, FL
  • If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I think that a visit to Woof Gang Bakery is in order for you
  • Because Woof Gang Bakery is in a shopping center, the parking was convenient and plentiful
  • I would not hesitate to visit the Woof Gang Bakery the next time I am in the area,however, I unfortunately live a couple of hours away so frequent visits are not in the cards for me
  • If you are a pet owner, I recommend a visit to Woof Gang Bakery

• by deem

Do you have a doggie diva in your family who desparately desires a dazzling new outfit? Do you have a pampered pooch who loves to look pretty and perfect? Do you know a finicky feline who is an indoor only cat, but would love a safe stroll through the neighborhood in a pet stroller? Could your favorite furbaby benefit from a diet of premium pet food and organic and natural treats? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I think that a visit to Woof Gang Bakery is in order for you. I recently visited Woof Gang Bakery and was pleased by the

personal attention of the staff, which, on the day of my visit, consisted of the husband and wife owners of this particular Woof Gang Bakery location.

Woof Gang Bakery offers a variety of premium pet foods that are difficult if not impossible to find at other local pet stores or even many of the national chains.

On my visit, I observed Natural Balance, California Natural, Taste of the Wild, Wellness, among others.

People are becoming increasingly aware of pet food issues and are more and more interested in making sure their canine and feline family members are eating healthy diets.

In addition, there are healthful doggie treats ...

• displayed for purchase at the back of the store.

Besides these delectable edibles, Woof Gang Bakery offers pet strollers, pet beds, and an assortment of adorable toys and outfits.

I could not resist buying a couple of bandanas for the two dogs in my life.

The store was clean and well maintained.

Because Woof Gang Bakery is in a shopping center, the parking was convenient and plentiful.

I would not hesitate to visit the Woof Gang Bakery the next time I am in the area,however, I unfortunately live a couple of hours away so frequent visits are not in the cards for me.

However, if

you like to maintain a premium diet for your pets and don’t want to have to order them online and Woof Gang Bakery is located near you, then I think it is definitely worth a visit to see the foods they carry.

In addition, while there do not be surprised if you succumb to the temptation of an adorable liitle sparkly t-shirt for your pooch pal or some other temptation.

Unfortunately, the dogs in my life are quite large and most of these items did not fit them, but the bandanas were just there size.

If you are a pet owner, I recommend a visit to Woof Gang Bakery.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293031014770731/k2311a033/3.3.10