HUKI Baby Bottle and Orthodontic Nipple
  • And since my mom already had good experience with Huki Baby Bottle and Orthodontic Nipple, I did not feel worry anymore to use it to my babies
  • When you use HUKI Baby Bottle and Orthodontic Nipple, you don't have to worry that your baby teeth will have a problem even you use it so often

• by reviewlover

Since I have my first child, I used Huki Baby Bottle and nipples already. In the beginning, I used Huki Baby because my mom used to use this brand as well when she had her last baby, which is also my brother. Now after more than twenty years, this brand still exist. Means that they have good products and quality. And since my mom already had good experience with Huki Baby Bottle and Orthodontic Nipple, I did not feel worry anymore to use it to my babies.

HUKI Baby Bottle

and Orthodontic Nipple offer good quality products for your baby. As you can see from the name that they really care about the growth of your baby which is include the health effect to the teeth of your baby. When you use HUKI Baby Bottle and Orthodontic Nipple, you don’t have to worry that your baby teeth will have a problem even you use it so often.

HUKI Baby Bottle and Orthodontic Nipple are available in few kind of sizes. The bottle itself have two kind of sizes.

• The small bottle can be use for 150 mL milk meanwhile the big one can be fit for 250mL milk inside. So the small babies can still use the small size bottle but when they grow bigger, they need the big size bottle.

The Nipple itself also have several sizes, which are S, M, and L size. It does not mean that the size of the nipple will be different but it is more about the whole in the orthodontic nipple itself. The small one will be for the

baby since they can only drink milk slowly. Using the bigger size will affect how much milk will come out from HUKI Baby Bottle and Orthodontic Nipple when your baby drink from it.

Normally, after 4 months, I change the nipple of the bottle especially when I could see that the whole is getting bigger because my kid bit it.I don’t want my kids to swallow the part of the nipple. But baby and kids often bit the nipple. And that’s the reason why sometimes Huki Orthodontic Nipple broke when you use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543031014710731/k2311a033/3.3.10