Chrysler Laser  » Cars  »
0.5
  • First off when I bought this piece of crap it was pretty cheap, like averaged price
  • The laser had about 130,000 miles on it and I bought it for like $1,200 so I think that I was ripped off because knowing what I know now this car is not worth that much money at all
  • I believe that the Chrysler laser was built with poor quality parts

• by thereviewerat1

The 1985 Chrysler laser that I owned was a hunk of crap on wheels! Seriously this car might have been the worst car I have ever had the displeasure of owning. I am going to say this right now; I will never ever again buy a Chrysler laser, ever!

First off when I bought this piece of crap it was pretty cheap, like averaged price. The laser had about 130,000 miles on it and I bought it for like $1,200 so I think that I was ripped off because knowing what I know now this car is not worth that much money at all! I believe that the Chrysler laser was built with poor quality parts!

I

drove this crap box off the lot and two weeks later it started giving me problems, a whole lot of problems! The alternator went, the fuel pump went, the radiator went and so did the water pump and an axel, all within three months of owning it! I was so angry and I ended up paying over $1,500 just in the first 2-3 months of owning the car on repairs. The 1985 Chrysler laser was a four cylinder car but for some reason the car sucked through way too much gas. This car was not good on gas at all and it was very slow.

The laser had no good features as well. Nothing was automatic ...

• on this car, no automatic windows, locks, nothing! The radio wasn’t a CD player either and the radio actually came in so static and I hardly go any radio stations, it was ridicules! Even the darn headlights didn’t work all that well and they frequently dimmed out, even after replacing them. Everything about this car was horrible!

I remember the tires went as well, and I ended up dropping about $200 on four tires. The tires went about four months after I had the car and that wasn’t even the worse of the problems! The transmission gave out after five months of having it, this car was not cheap at all to keep on fixing and

I should have gotten rid of it a long time ago but I kept it until the engine went out and guess what, that went out a month after the transmission went.

The interior of the car was nasty as well. It was all cloth and it always smelled dusty, even after giving it a good vacuum and washing. The outside of the Chrysler laser was also in horrible shape. I owned a black one and the color was just very faded and I even got a brand new paint job on it soon after I bought it but it still just looked so ugly and hideous, I was actually embarrassed that even bought it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 93031014630731/k2311a033/3.3.10