Tic Tacs  » Food  »
  • I am not an orange flavored fan, so the orange ones do not appeal to me in the least, but I do readily enjoy the white and green ones

• by cjaneb877
      For some reason, I have been enjoying Tic Tacs lately. My husband acutally had some bloodwork done recently and it showed that his bloodsugar was just the slightest bit higher than where it should be. As a result, he immediately began to decrease sugars from his diet because he feared getting

diabetes as he aged, if he didn’t. So as to not completely deprive himself of sugar, he changed over from eating chocolate to enjoying Tic Tacs. Because our house is now filled with virtually every flavor of Tic Tacs under the sun, I have now begun to enjoy them. They’re ...

• just so darn cute and tiny, its hard to pass them up when they’re sitting right in front of you! I am not an orange flavored fan, so the orange ones do not appeal to me in the least, but I do readily enjoy the white and green ones. They not
        only help prevent snacking, but they’re low in sugar and caloric content, and the added plus is that for people who just constantly need to be doing something with their mouth at all times, its a great way to deal with that need without gaining twenty five pounds in the process or destroying your lungs!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27211101451230/k2311a112/11.2.06