Gaspari Size-On Creatine Powder
  • I have tried it only twice since I bought it 4 days ago
  • Very expensive for what it is, it is mainly a creatine product with alot of extra other goodies for bodybuilding, but because of all the extra stuff it has driven the price up alot and in my opinion it costs way too much
  • After my workout, I felt that I could still do more lifting, which is unusual because when normally finish my workouts I feel wrecked and burnt out, so already I think that the supplement is already giving me benefits after just 2 serves
  • I found the continual need to re-shake it very annoying and this is a massive drawback, I also find that the price is very hefty, at $60 per 2lbs

• by Andrew

Ever since reading the ads for Size-On, I have been interested to try it. So i gave it a shot. I have been lifting weights for 2 years. I have tried it only twice since I bought it 4 days ago. It’s a little hard to review something which you’ve only tasted twice but i’ll give the most descriptive review I can do.

Cost: Very expensive for what it is, it is mainly a creatine product with alot of extra other goodies for bodybuilding, but because of all the extra stuff it has driven the price up alot and in my opinion it costs

way too much.

Mixing: Very poor in the mixing department. You are supposed to sip on Size-On throughout the workout, i’ve been doing this but this stuff never mixes, every time I went to get a sip, I had to re-shake it to get it to mix again, and because of this i’m not satisfied. There could be a legitimate reason for this though, maybe there are ingredients in the powder that make the powder unable to be mixed properly in water, but I was still quite annoyed.

Taste: I got the Lemonade flavor, and it does taste VERY good and sort of tastes like

a flat lemonade, which is a nice change from all the chocolate, vanilla and all the other non-fruit flavored supplements on the market. I am very picky when it comes to taste but I must admit this stuff tastes excellent.

Effectiveness: Again, it’s to say after just 2 serves. I was very eager to try the product, so this may bias things a little bit, but its also it’s creatine and isn’t something that is supposed to give results immediately, so in a few weeks I would be able to give you better details. I will say I had a greater muscle pump and ...

• Gaspari Size-On Creatine Powder
      mentally felt like I could lift heavier than usual, probably because of the extra stuff that Gaspari have put in the creatine to make it better. After my workout, I felt that I could still do more lifting, which is unusual because when normally finish my workouts I feel wrecked and burnt out, so already I think that the supplement is already giving me benefits after just 2 serves. I will probably try to lift heavier during my next workout to see if I can lift it, it’s not coincidence that I bought this product and then felt like I could lift heavier.

Overall:

I think this has an excellent profile and very effective, the fact that I had taken just 2 servings and have already felt something is already a great sign. I found the continual need to re-shake it very annoying and this is a massive drawback, I also find that the price is very hefty, at $60 per 2lbs. In my honest opinion i’d rather pay a less effective (but still effective) product because I could pay a much less price for it. In other words, I think that the extra price that you have to pay for Gaspari Size-On is not worth extra ingredients and benefits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343031014220631/k2311a033/3.3.10