Daintree Tropical Sugar Cane Moisturising Body Whip from the Natural Source  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I like about Daintree tropical sugar cane body whip is that it feels oil free unlike most moisturising creams, including those from well known brands like L'Oreal, Olay and Nivea
  • Would I consider switching brands if the price is right

• by huntermon

I have been using this moisturising body whip from Australia’s The Natural Source for some six years and find it totally adequate for my needs. What I like about Daintree tropical sugar cane body whip is that it feels oil free unlike most moisturising creams, including those from well known brands like L’Oreal, Olay and Nivea. I’ve tried countless moisturisers over the years but none were satisfactory until my daughter introduced me to Daintree tropical sugar cane body whip.

Previously I could not bear having a moisturiser on my body for

long as I would feel decidedly uncomfortable, as if there was something heavy lathered all over my skin. It felt as if all my pores were blocked and my skin was struggling to breathe.

Then I tried Daintree tropical sugar cane body whip… and what a relief it was. I have been hooked on it ever since.

The body whip is white like whipped cream, and has a soft, almost imperceptible scent. The subtle hint of sweetness may be missed if your senses are not tuned in as you massage it ...

• onto your body.

I like it this way because I would not want to smell like a walking squeezed sugar cane if the flavour is more pronounced. Daintree tropical sugar cane body comes in a sandpaper jar with a latch that makes it perfectly airtight.

I’m a small-sized woman on the skinny side and a 17oz jar lasts me about a month. If you have a big frame… a jar a month may not be enough for morning and night application.

I’ve tried it on my tummy stretch marks and find

that it reduces somewhat the severity of the condition. You won’t get rid of the stretch marks altogether but you will be less embarrassed to wear a mid-riff.

The manufacturers claim the product is made with purified spring water and is packed with plant-based essential oils. My best loved line on the label is “Conscientiously Packaged.

Not tested on animals”. Hey, I can use the product and still look my dog in the eye.

Would I consider switching brands if the price is right? Nah, I would pay for the animal rights ethics.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313031014150631/k2311a033/3.3.10