Huggies Pull Up Pants  » Baby care  »
  • I know that it's not really common but sometimes he still need diaper because he does not want to say something when he need to go to the toilet
  • And what I like from this Huggies Pull Up Pants is that there is no allergic reaction on my son's skin

• by reviewlover

My four years old son still use diaper. I know that it’s not really common but sometimes he still need diaper because he does not want to say something when he need to go to the toilet. But I am trying to do potty training in the meantime. That’s why I was looking for special baby diapers that can help me

with my potty training program.

Huggies Pull Up Pant is the kind of diaper that I am looking for. Since the model is just the same like a pant, I can just open the Huggies Pull Up Pants when I bring my son to the toilet. Then put it back again if the pamper is still clean and dry. I just ...

• change it when it’s dirty or full. But this is not happening so often if I strict to the potty training program.

In the night, I also use Huggies Pull Up Pants for my son. And it works well. The pamper could hold the pie during the night,then I normally will change the diaper pant in the morning when my son wake

up.

The price of one package Huggies Pull Up Pants is around 8 US dollar which is containing 36 pieces of diaper pants. It is not so cheap but it’s worth of money. And what I like from this Huggies Pull Up Pants is that there is no allergic reaction on my son’s skin. That’s the most important thing about the diaper.

Huggies Pull Up Pants

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543031014140631/k2311a033/3.3.10