Hyundai Z2300 Computer Speakers  » Electronics  »
  • The 2 satallite speakers don't take up much room themselves however I do find that the cord which connects the 2 speakers to the subwoofer is shorter than I'd like them to be, which is a problem because the subwoofer is big and needs enough space to for placement near my laptop, luckily for me the cords are just long enough for my laptop/speakers set-up and placement to be comfortable

• by Andrew

I’ve had the Hyundai Z2300 model speakers for 8 months. It includes 2 satallite speakers with a large subwoofer. I use them primarily with my laptop at home.

These speakers are very high quality speakers for a fraction of the price you would expect to pay. The bass quality I get from these speakers is excellent and deep. You could definately have a small house party using these speakers, not just because of the bass quality but because it handles loud volumes very well, unlike some speakers of similar price, which tend to start ringing or make static noises in the background when you turn the

volume up to it’s max limit. The bass is great quality because of the subwoofer, it is quite large and powerful and I feel that it enhances the bass of any song if you turn the bass dial up to full.

The speakers are easy to use. No software is needed to install the speakers, I literally just plugged them into my laptop and thats all I needed to do. The 2 satallite speakers don’t take up much room themselves however I do find that the cord which connects the 2 speakers to the subwoofer is shorter than I’d like them to be, which is ...

• a problem because the subwoofer is big and needs enough space to for placement near my laptop, luckily for me the cords are just long enough for my laptop/speakers set-up and placement to be comfortable.

In 8 months I have never had a problem with the speakers whatsoever, in fact I may even buy the same model again if it still happens to be available if anything ever did happen to them. It came with a 12 month warrantly which is probably standard for all speakers. Because I feel that the quality of the speaker is far beyond it’s actual price, I could never have a

complaint about the speakers. It was priced at around $40 and it sounds more like $80 computer speakers.

In a world where people try to get as much as they can for their money, these speakers are excellent for people who want quality sound and bass but don’t want to spend a fortune. They handle all music very well no matter how strong the bass is, what type of song or what volume I play my songs at. The only drawback is the length of cord connecting the speakers to the large subwoofer, you may need alot of space near your computer to fit these speakers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 163031013780531/k2311a033/3.3.10