PH Care Feminine wash
  • I use PH care, cause first of all, it is definitely cheaper than the number one brand in feminine wash, which is Lactacyd
  • I specially like the Cool Breeze, cause I like the smell, and it has that cool feeling after you use it

• by ingking

Every woman nowadays uses feminine wash to keep our privates clean and fresh. I use PH care, cause first of all, it is definitely cheaper than the number one brand in feminine wash, which is Lactacyd. I also like PH care, cause they have different smells, like the cool breeze,

and shower fresh. I specially like the Cool Breeze, cause I like the smell, and it has that cool feeling after you use it. Lactacyd on the other hand has this smell, that is really strong, and I don’t really like that.

Also PH care feminine wash focuses their market on ...

PH Care Feminine wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343031013770531/k2311a033/3.3.10