Burberry Brit For Men EDT Perfume
  • Doesn't go great with formal wear in my opinion but great with casual winter clothes
  • If you don't like sweet smelling fragrances this probably isn't the best for you to wear but if you do like sweet ones, this is a must-have

• by Andrew

In my fragrance collection, I own Burberry Brit For Men. It comes in a regular tall boxy clear bottle with a black tartan pattern like all Burberry products. I have the 100ml bottle and bought it for $40.

This scent is an excellent winter scent. It is one of the most sweetest fragrances in my collection, try it and you will understand what I mean. It isn’t sweet in a candy or floral sort of way, but in an elegant and woody sort of way, thats my

take on it anyway. It is not only great for winter time but in opinion is great for night time both during summer and winter nights, it is probably too heavy and sweet to wear during a summer day. Best worn with a coat or jacket, and a scarf, or a nice turtleneck sweater.

This is a very strong scent, you don’t need too much of it for the smell to be very obvious to other people because it is quite thick and dense. I spray only ...

• 4-5 times on my neck and it last through most of the day, at the end of the day you may not sense the scent on yourself but you will still sense it on your clothes, on my skin it lasts around 8 hours before I stop realising that I have it on, although other people may still be able to smell it as you walk past them. The scent opens up very sweet and doesn’t evolve much, it just gets duller over time and retains
        its sweetness.

Overall, it is a great winter or night time scent, it is also ideal at bars or if you want to make a good impression on a date. Doesn’t go great with formal wear in my opinion but great with casual winter clothes. The price is what you’d expect for a fragrance that has this amount of lasting power. If you don’t like sweet smelling fragrances this probably isn’t the best for you to wear but if you do like sweet ones, this is a must-have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 563031013740531/k2311a033/3.3.10