Avon ANEW Clinical Body Contouring Treatment
  • I had tried other firming products from Avon, and it seemed like whenever I found something that I really liked, Avon would discontinue it
  • The first thing I noticed was that the consistency of the lotion was thick and rich
  • I liked that because then I didn't need to use as much to cover the problem areas
  • This is probably the best firming lotion I have ever tried
  • The price scared me a bi tat first, but now I think it's totally worth it

• by mariekay

I purchased this product because I am usually happy with Avon products overall. I am always willing to try Avon products because I usually find that I get good results for a reasonable price. When ANEW Clinical Body Contouring Treatment came out, I was really excited to try it based on the claims. The product was supposed to tighten, smooth and lift sagging skin. It said to use it on areas that needed improvement such as hips, thighs, buns, and stomach. I had tried other firming products from Avon, and it seemed like whenever I found something that I really liked, Avon would discontinue it.

I was looking for a firming lotion to replace the Cellu-Sculpt that I normally bought. I am not overweight, but I am in

my mid-thirties and these areas could use some help. I have that little belly pooch on my lower stomach, and I have some jiggle on my hips and thighs that I would like to tighten up.

The price of the product was a little high at $25 for a 5 oz bottle of lotion, so I was going to wait until it went on sale. But, after a couple weeks I couldn’t resist any longer so I went ahead and purchased it off the Avon website. I figured if the lotion really worked, it was worth the price.

The product was delivered within two days (Avon is always very prompt with their shipments) and I tried it right away. The first thing I noticed was that the consistency ...

• of the lotion was thick and rich. I liked that because then I didn’t need to use as much to cover the problem areas. I also loved the scent of this lotion. It’s mild, not overpowering. The lotion isn’t too greasy, and seems to soak in right away. I noticed that my skin was softer within 2 days, a lot softer actually.

After 2 weeks I couldn’t believe that I really did notice a difference in my skin. The product seemed to actually flatten my tummy area! I don’t know how this is possible, but it really did seem to work for me. I certainly didn’t expect the dramatic results I saw after only two weeks. This is probably the best firming lotion I have

ever tried. It seems to tighten up that extra skin that can form around the belly and hips. I even started using it on my arms to try to fight off the jiggle that has started to plague me in my thirties. So far it’s only been a week for the arms, and I swear I can already tell a difference!

So, overall I would recommend this product to anyone looking to tighten and firm any extra skin they might have. The price scared me a bi tat first, but now I think it’s totally worth it! I am still hoping that I find it on sale soon, because when that happens I plan to stock up! This is an excellent product that does exactly what it says.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342031013330231/k2311a032/3.2.10