GUAM Imported Australian Macademia Nut Pieces Covered in Milk Chocolate
  • At first I thought the chocolate has not much difference from the ordinary ones
  • This is one very delicious kind of chocolate indeed
  • Well we could not blame each other, this GUAM chocolate is one of the best tasting chocolate ever
  • I think one whole box of GUAM would not even completely satisfy me

• by ladyli

A friend who came all the way from Guam gave me a box of GUAM Imported Australian Macademia Nut Pieces Covered in Milk Chocolate. At first I thought the chocolate has not much difference from the ordinary ones. But I was wrong, as I tasted one my eyes grew bigger.

This is one very delicious kind of chocolate

indeed! I saw that my husband and my son who both got each and ate just as I did were also just as delighted. We all agreed! GUAM Imported Australian Nut Pieces tastes divine.

Each piece is unique to each other. The fillings in each piece are enhancing the taste even more.

The smooth, luscious taste of the ...

• milk chocolate made me feel heavenly as it melts on my mouth. This chocolate is truly unforgettable.

As we tasted it, each of us raced against each other in grabbing another piece. We were all laughing as we were like children fighting for chocolates.

Well we could not blame each other, this GUAM chocolate is one of the

best tasting chocolate ever. The best one I’ve tasted is the one with a filling of whole roasted macadamia nut.

I think one whole box of GUAM would not even completely satisfy me. The big downside is the box of GUAM is big and long but it contains just very few pieces.

I think it has more or less just 10 pieces inside.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272031013320231/k2311a032/3.2.10