AMPFT online personal trainer course
www.gregladd.bizland.com
  • The AMPFT has man certificates that I could have chose to get but I chose to get the personal trainer certificate and it only cost me $80
  • I paid the $80 and than I was granted a user name and password and was able to log onto their private section of the site which was their course
  • I like the layout of AMPFT’s website because everything is simple and laid out in a very straight forward way
  • The course isn’t even a real course and it looks very shady and the certificate isn’t the best certificate around but it does make you a certified personal trainer once you are done
  • I think that the AMPFT personal trainer certificate is legit but I looked stupid putting that on my fitness resume because I was asked every time who they were but nonetheless I did get a lot of work using this certificate but it is not as recognized as I thought it was when I signed up for the course

• by thereviewerat1

The AMPFT online personal trainer course is a good way to get certified. I loved how I was able to get my fitness certificate real fast. The AMPFT has man certificates that I could have chose to get but I chose to get the personal trainer certificate and it only cost me $80. I paid the $80 and than I was granted a user name and password and was able to log onto their private section of the site which was their course.

The course was very cheap and I loved the fact that it didn’t run me no more than a hundred bucks to get certified. I like the layout of AMPFT’s

website because everything is simple and laid out in a very straight forward way. What you see is what you get with the AMPFT personal trainer course. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to travel to take the test because AMPFT allowed me to take the test right from home. I simply paid money and was granted access to materiel and the test! Talk about being freaking easy!

The course isn’t even a real course and it looks very shady and the certificate isn’t the best certificate around but it does make you a certified personal trainer once you are done. The content was a one page deal with very ...

• basic information, common sense information about fitness. The test was easy and AMPFT makes it an open book test meaning all the answers are right there. The test that AMPFT provided was the easiest test I have ever taken in my life! They were very quick in grading my test and told me I passed it the same day that I took it. A few days later I received my personal trainer certificate through the mail from AMPFT.

lot of work using this certificate but it is not as recognized as I thought it was when I signed up for the course. This is a decent course and you should give it a try if you want to be a fitness trainer but don’t want to pay a lot of money for courses, this is a cheap way to do it and the easiest way. AMPFT makes everything easy when it comes to getting certified in a snap. I would take this fitness course again, easily it is the absolute easiest way to get certified with no hassles so go and join and get certified in one day just like I did!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 502031013300231/k2311a032/3.2.10