Motel 6 in Tewksbury MA  » Hotels  »
95 Main street Tewksbury, MA 01876
  • The Motel 6 in Tewksbury is one of the best Motel 6s I have ever had the pleasure of staying at and I am telling you right now that if you need a decent place to stay at whether its for the night or the week or whatever than you should definitely go and stay at the Motel 6 in Tewksbury Massachusetts
  • The parking lot is huge to this place and you will never have a problem finding a spot to park
  • I like how secured I felt staying at this place and how secured I felt that my vehicle was safe as well
  • The Motel 6 in Tewksbury was actually very cheap in my opinion
  • When I first entered both my rooms I just automatically noticed how clean they were and how neatly everything was

• by thereviewerat1

The Motel 6 in Tewksbury is one of the best Motel 6s I have ever had the pleasure of staying at and I am telling you right now that if you need a decent place to stay at whether its for the night or the week or whatever than you should definitely go and stay at the Motel 6 in Tewksbury Massachusetts.

The parking lot is huge to this place and you will never have a problem finding a spot to park. This place was so packed on one weekend night I was there and I was still able to find a parking spot not to far from my room so you do not have to worry about where to park your car at all. The parking lot is also well lit at night and it is very safe to park there at all hours of the day and night. I like how

secured I felt staying at this place and how secured I felt that my vehicle was safe as well.

The rooms I stayed at were not much money at all. The Motel 6 in Tewksbury was actually very cheap in my opinion! I only ended up paying $55-60 a night and that was on the weekend to! So I think that this place has killer prices on their rooms and the price I paid was more than worth it because of what I got for that amount of money!

The rooms I stayed at were so clean and spotless. When I first entered both my rooms I just automatically noticed how clean they were and how neatly everything was. The beds were made so good and they were so comfortable to! The best part about the rooms and the beds were the pillows, yes the pillows. The pillows that Motel 6 in Tewksbury offers ...

• are so soft and comfortable and I freaking loved them! I wanted to take them with me when I left, that is how good those pillows were! The only thing that kind of bugged me about the rooms I got were that I could hear everything the neighbors were saying because the walls are apparently thin. I never encountered a lot of noises though and I was still able to sleep with the neighbors loud talking but it wasn’t too bad. The room also came with free cable and HBO and I loved it! The Motel 6 in Tewksbury also had a pool on the premises but it’s an outdoor pool so you can’t swim in it during winter. The rooms I stayed at also took awhile to warm up and I remembered being cold for at least 10 minutes waiting for the room to warm up.

I don’t like how I had

to walk outside and to the lobby area to grab snacks from the vending machine though. This sucked a lot and the snacks were a little more because they were in a vending machine. The Motel 6 also offers free coffee in the morning but the coffee really tasted gross. However there is an I-hop on location and that was good, so you’re better off eating there instead of the vending machine food that is offered at this Motel 6.

The staff that worked there were real friendly but the cleaning or house keeping crew would knock on my door bright and early to ask if they could clean the room up, I wish I could have not been awoken but I guess its their jobs but still was annoying to wake up to that. Other than that the Motel 6 in Tewksbury is a great place to stay and you should check it out.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22031013290231/k2311a032/3.2.10