Knorr Chicken Cubes  » Food  »
  • In fact in the absence of any meat, Knorr Chicken cube is the best alternative
  • Of course the taste was not as exactly as good as when there are cuts of chicken meat and shrimps but what I mean is that the cube added a flavorsome twist to the vegetarian vegetable dish which could have rather been quite bland and boring

• by ladyli

I’ve been using Knorr Chicken Cubes for years. My sister told me to add this into my vegetable dish and see for myself how my dish would come out.

As I did it I noted it really made a peculiar difference.

It gave the food additional savor.

Since then, I started using

Knorr Chicken cubes to my stir fry vegetables and later I discovered it is also a tasty ingredient to soups and even pancit and pasta recipes.

I’ve proven that adding a cube of Knorr chicken cube can really enhance the taste of any dish.

In fact in the absence of any meat, Knorr Chicken cube is the best alternative.

I experienced one time that I had no fresh meat to add in my vegetable dish, I just added one Knorr cube and it was enough to make the dish tasty.

Of course the taste was not as exactly as good as when there are cuts of chicken meat ...

• Knorr Chicken Cubes
      and shrimps but what I mean is that the cube added a flavorsome twist to the vegetarian vegetable dish which could have rather been quite bland and boring.

Also Knorr Chicken Cube makes any soup tastes like chicken soup even without the chicken.

For those who are vegetarian and also for those who

want to save some centavos, Knorr Chicken Cube is the best alternative.

It is very affordable at only PHP7 per cube in nearby stores.

I buy mine in boxes so I could save more.

Lately however, I discovered that Knorr cubes contain MSG which made me a bit apprehensive about using the product as often as before.

Knorr Chicken Cubes
edna lagagino says :

what are the procedure of making chicken cubes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272031013210231/k2311a032/3.2.10