Vivitar 7 X 50 Magnification Binoculars  » Housewares  »
  • With my Vivitars, I don’t have to worry about missing a second of my favorite sporting events, sight seeing, or bird and nature watching
  • When I purchased the Vivitar 7 X 50 Magnification Binoculars I also received a handy soft storage pouch, and an accessory kit that includes six pieces such as

• by Jude244

Now rather than curse my crummy eyesight, I can just use my new Vivitar Binoculars. With my Vivitars, I don’t have to worry about missing a second of my favorite sporting events, sight seeing, or bird and nature watching.

If you want an idea of how powerful the magnification of these Vivitar binoculars, try to imagine that it is seven times magnified over 50/50 eye sight. In other words, seven times more powerful than the naked eye! It’s not just powerful though, its ruby coated UV optics provides crystal clear glare free viewing for all times of the day. We are talking beautiful, so close you’d think you could reach right out and touch it, images.

When I purchased the Vivitar 7 X 50 Magnification Binoculars I

also received a handy soft storage pouch, and an accessory kit that includes six pieces such as: protective lens caps, neck strap, and a cleaning cloth for keeping my new binoculars lint free, and oh so shiny.

If you want to know what makes the Vivitar Binoculars so special though, you just have to get a pair in your hands! Vivitar Binoculars are exceptionally lightweight and compact. It has an ergonomic rubberized body for extra grip and was designed for all weather condition use.

What’s more, with its powerful 7 X 50 magnification, I have a field of view of an incredible 297 feet at 1000 yards. You would think that having something that strong would be difficult to adjust or operate, but it’s just so simple!

• The Vivitar has an easy to use center focus wheel, roll down rubber cups and uses a diopter setting eye piece.

When you want to use your new Vivitars, you only need to adjust the field of view by moving the two barrels either closer or further apart until you have a single clear field of view, and then set your viewing focus using the diopter settings on the eye piece.

To set the perfect viewing focus simply set the right eye piece to zero, set your sights on a distant object, and then cover the right lens while you rotate the focus wheel until the image in the left eye piece is sharp. Then do the same thing covering the lens and rotating the wheel on the other

side until the image in the opposite lens is sharp. Once the viewing focus is set, take note of the settings and get ready to use your new binoculars set specifically to your own unique eye sight.

So, if you want to view things with exceptionally clear, sharp focus, and you want a compact binocular with ultra powerful ruby coated UV optics, you may just want to try the Vivitar 7 X 50 Binocular. With these little babies, you can see glare free through out the day, in a number of settings, and know that they are all weather ready just in case you get caught in a storm. Plus, with its ultra light weight and handy storage case your Vivitars will always be ready for your latest adventure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532031013120231/k2311a032/3.2.10