Abruzzino’s 8oz Pizza Shells  » Housewares  »
  • Whenever it is on sale or has the coupons for it, I just buy up several packages because I know that they will do fine when I thaw them out from the freezer and bake pizza up for everyone to enjoy

• by Fresian2009

While shopping at Wal-Mart, I came across the Abruzzino’s 8 ounce pizza shells. My family loves to make and to eat homemade pizza. There was a store coupon right next to the Abruzzino’s 8 ounce pizza shells for a dollar off. I figured that I would give them a try since they were on sale. I find it hard to resist a sale sometimes on new things to try out with the family.

The Abruzzino’s 8 ounce pizza shells were very fresh. They come in a regular plastic bag. I had to wrap the end of the bag with plastic wrap

though to keep them from drying out in the refrigerator after I opened the package. There are enough Abruzzino’s 8 ounce pizza shells in the package to make several pizzas. I have never been able to use up the entire package for one meal. I wish that they had made the packaging so that the bag would just seal and lock to make it easier for storing and keeping the freshness in.

The taste of Abruzzino’s 8 ounce pizza shells is superb. I have never had shells that taste so much like I had spent hours in the kitchen working and ...

• kneading bread dough. You would literally think that I had mastered the art of dough making when you taste the Abruzzino’s 8 ounce pizza shells.

I like that they are 8 ounces each. This makes the perfect size for a personal pizza. Everyone in the family can put whatever they want on their shell and we all get exactly what we want. You can’t ask for better than that.

Another great plus about the Abruzzino’s 8 ounce pizza shells is that they do not have any salt or sodium in them. This makes them ideal for anyone that is trying to cook

for someone that is on a low-salt diet. You can use low-salt toppings and sauce and be able to enjoy home-cooked pizza any night of the week.

I keep the Abruzzino’s 8 ounce pizza shells on hand. I often have a pack in the freezer. They do freeze well. The dough does not get all tough and hard when you thaw it out. Whenever it is on sale or has the coupons for it, I just buy up several packages because I know that they will do fine when I thaw them out from the freezer and bake pizza up for everyone to enjoy.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532031013100231/k2311a032/3.2.10