White Linen Perfume by Estee Lauder  » Perfume  »
  • I think that the name is fitting because you can hang white linens out on the line to dry during the warmer months of the year
  • One of the things that I like the best about the White Linen perfume by Estee Lauder is how fresh and invigorating the scent is
  • By the end of my events that night, I noticed that I still had the lingering smell of the White Linen perfume by Estee Lauder on me

• by Fresian2009

White Linen perfume by Estee Lauder is a great scent to wear during the spring and summer months of the year. I say this because it has a light, flowery scent to the perfume. It reminds me of the warmer months of the year. I think that the name is fitting because you can hang white linens out on the line to dry during the warmer months of the year.

One of the things that I like the best about the White Linen perfume by Estee Lauder is how fresh and invigorating the scent is. It is flowery but at the same time it

has a slight smell of almost like the scent of honeysuckle after a nice spring rain. I have had friends and coworkers tell me that the White Linen perfume by Estee Lauder smells so good and they often ask me what it is that I am wearing.

Some perfumes just seem to overpower you or they end up not lasting very long. I like that the White Linen perfume by Estee Lauder does have lasting strength. I can put just a tad on right before going out. I do not have to worry about waiting for it to mix with my body chemistry and ...

• skin oils. The scent is just right with my body and can be added right before walking out the front door.

The scent does last a long time. I went out to dinner and then to the movies. By the end of my events that night, I noticed that I still had the lingering smell of the White Linen perfume by Estee Lauder on me. It was still light, airy and pleasant smelling.

Another day, I was out of town at a convention. There were events all day long. I put a small amount of the White Linen perfume by Estee Lauder on just before

leaving the hotel room. I dashed about all day long with all the activities. I had forgotten to put the White Linen perfume by Estee Lauder in my purse to freshen up before the evening dinner and dance that was the end of the convention events. I was so delighted when it came time for the last part of the convention that the White Linen perfume by Estee Lauder was still on me. It did not matter that I had forgotten the bottle in the hotel room. I still smelled as lovely, airy and light as I did when the extremely busy day began.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562031013090231/k2311a032/3.2.10