Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine  » Medicine  »
  • I think that gave me a milder case of the flu but I still ended up being sick and out of work for several days and had a ruined weekend because of it
  • Since I like a lot of the homeopathic alternatives, he picked it up and brought it home to me
  • The first thing I noticed about the Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine was it was small pellets instead of regular pills or liquids

• by Fresian2009

The Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine pellets were a way for me to find some relief when I had recently had a case of the flu. I had received the flu shot earlier in the season. I think that gave me a milder case of the flu but I still ended up being sick and out of work for several days and had a ruined weekend because of it.

When I was groggy and feeling horrible, my husband drove up to Wal-Mart to see what he could find to get me some flu symptom relief. He is the one that discovered the Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine. Since I like

a lot of the homeopathic alternatives, he picked it up and brought it home to me.

The first thing I noticed about the Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine was it was small pellets instead of regular pills or liquids. That was a positive. They were very quick to dissolve and get in my system to start working on my flu symptoms to hopefully make me feel better. I just put the pellets under my tongue and they quickly dissolved.

I did not really notice any taste to the Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine when I let it dissolve. But then again with the flu, I do not remember anything having much ...

• flavor or taste to it. I just remember everything feeling horrible.

The Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine did not leave me groggy, confused or drowsy. Initially, this probably would not have mattered that much to me anyway. But as I was getting over my flu symptoms, the last thing I wanted was to be drowsy from my medicine. The Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine won’t do that to you.

I noticed on the box that you should start taking the Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine as soon as you start feeling the first flu symptoms. I did not do that. However, I did start to notice relief from the aching, fever

and generally feeling bad on the second day of using the Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine.

The Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine has a long shelf life. I now keep a box stored in our medicine cabinet. This way if any of us are starting to get the symptoms of the flue we can take it right away.

I like that the Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine didn’t interfere with any of the medications that I am taking. Some medicines just don’t mix well. Plus, even though it’s homeopathic it is approved by the FDA as a homeopathic help for flu symptoms. That gave me more confidence taking the Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262031013080231/k2311a032/3.2.10