Hartz Flexa-Foam Round About Elephant Dog Toy  » Pets  »
  • I cannot count the number of hours that my dog and I have enjoyed this toy together
  • I think she knows that we are going to have a good round of fetch and playing with Round About Elephant dog toy
  • I highly recommend the Round About Elephant dog toy for supervised fetching with any medium-sized dog

• by Fresian2009

The Hartz Flexa-Foam Round About Elephant dog toy is a favorite of our dog toy collection for my beagle. I cannot count the number of hours that my dog and I have enjoyed this toy together. I have had to replace the Round About Elephant dog toy several times because she wears it out.

The outside of the Round About Elephant dog toy is a hard plastic. This is good because it makes it easy for her to grip her teeth into it when I toss it to her to play with. But the inside is foam so she can sink her teeth in for additional support

to hold the Round About Elephant dog toy and bring it back to me during our play time.

One time I left one of the Round About Elephant dog toys out in the living room. I figured that my beagle would have it to play with anytime. This is not a good idea for pet owners. While the outside is rugged, it can be destroyed. I am not sure how long it took her to do it. When I came in from running errands, there were pieces of foam all over the living. She looked like she had a good time tearing up the Round About Elephant ...

• dog toy. Now, I keep it in the dog toy bucket to use with her when I am doing supervised play.

I personally like the Round About Elephant dog toy because it is a lime-green little elephant. It has the cutest little details. There are even little white toenails painted on the feet. It is in a standing position with one arm out a little bit like the Round About Elephant dog toy is begging you to join in and have some fun with it. I am not sure how much the details, like the wrinkles on the trunk really matter to my beagle. But it makes

it fun to play with as the owner.

I will squeeze the Round About Elephant dog toy and the little squeaky noise that it makes tells my beagle it is play time. She really likes it when I get this particular toy out of the dog toy bucket. I think she knows that we are going to have a good round of fetch and playing with Round About Elephant dog toy. The plastic on the outside makes it easy to wipe off and sanitize when we are done playing and put back up. I highly recommend the Round About Elephant dog toy for supervised fetching with any medium-sized dog.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292031013040231/k2311a032/3.2.10