Boy Butter Lubricant for Dry Times
  • I like that the packaging on this makes it seem more like a regular household item than something so personal and not something everyone is going to know your health business
  • There is no buttery scent to it though like I thought that there might be after seeing the packaging
  • I have noticed that it works well as a health aid and can really prevent some embarrassing moments

• by Fresian2009

At a recent party that my husband and I went to everyone was supposed to bring a gag gift of some sort. When we got there, all the gag gifts were put in a big paper bags. Everyone wrapped their gag gift. In the middle of the party, the bags were passed around and we got our individual gifts. My gag gift ended up being Boy Butter lubricant.

One of the cute things about Boy Butter lubricant is it comes in a tub that looks just like a butter tub that you would get at the grocery store. Unless you want to prank someone,
      I would not put the Boy Butter lubricant in the refrigerator or people are going to accidentally mistake it for regular butter.

Before the party, I had never in my life heard of the brand Boy Butter. But it turns out that they make quite a few personal products. They all are packaged similar to other regular butter products. I like that the packaging on this makes it seem more like a regular household item than something so personal and not something everyone is going to know your health business.

The Boy Butter lubricant actually works really well. There is no buttery scent to it ...

• though like I thought that there might be after seeing the packaging. Thank goodness. The Boy Butter lubricant is actually vegetable oil and some type of silicone mixed together so you know it is safe to use and healthy. It has the texture of butter but is smooth like other lubricants.

The Boy Butter lubricant glides on smoothly as health product. When you are done with your pleasurable activities, it washes off very easily. That is a definite plus. The price for the Boy Butter lubricant for a health product is around 15 bucks for one tub of it. However, it does not take much at all to do the job and have fun. One tub lasts a long time. We still haven’t used all of the tub of Boy Butter lubricant I got for the gag gift.

The Boy Butter Lubricant is ideal for health situations where you might be tense or have health conditions that make it difficult to stay lubricated during intimate moments with your partner. I have noticed that it works well as a health aid and can really prevent some embarrassing moments. I like that it does not look or feel like a typical health aid product. It just looks like an ordinary tub of butter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342031013000131/k2311a032/3.2.10