Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil  » Food  »
  • Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil is a product from Japan that I like to order from off of the Internet
  • I think that cooking in sesame oil is a good way to have flavor without a lot of the heavy fats that can clog up the arteries
  • I have never had that problem with the Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil

• by Fresian2009

Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil is a product from Japan that I like to order from off of the Internet. I think that cooking in sesame oil is a good way to have flavor without a lot of the heavy fats that can clog up the arteries. Using Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil gives me that option.

The scent of the Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil is just that of pure sesame. I like the scent because it is pure, clean and I know that I am cooking with something healthy that is good for both me and my family.

The texture and consistency of

the Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil is great. I like how it just flows out the bottle and is so creamy and natural looking. It does not have any grainy texture to it at all. This is important to me. I am not sure why but some oils that I have used actually do have that grainy texture to them. I am ready to toss the bottle out when that happens. I have never had that problem with the Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil.

The flavor of the Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil is so good. I like to fix stir fry vegetables in ...

• it. I even spread it lightly over the top of yeast rolls to keep them from drying out when I bake them. The other day, I put the Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil on top of tilapia fish that I was broiling in the oven. The Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil made the fish brown nicely and come out golden brown without adding any flour or cornmeal to it. The fish had a richer taste with the Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil instead of traditional coatings that can add calories and bulk to the meal.

I like how the Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil

does so well in cooking. It always reaches the right temperature rather quickly. It does not scorch and burn easily like some of the other cooking oils. I can use it for baking. I also like to add a tablespoon into my pot for cooking pasta. The Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil keeps the pasta from sticking together and creating a huge mess. But at the same time the Kadoya Brand Pure Sesame Oil doesn’t stick to the pasta and make it greasy and slimy when you get done boiling it. It just seems to be the right consistency to keep it all working just right.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272031012960131/k2311a032/3.2.10