Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I like using the Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets for burning sensation when I go to the bathroom
  • I am supposed to avoid acidic drinks, carbonation and of course coffee
  • I think that if they had any flavor it would be cherry or something in a berry form
  • At first I found it annoying that this was happening
  • I highly recommend the Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets for anyone that experiences occasional burning sensations when they have to use the bathroom

• by Fresian2009

I like using the Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets for burning sensation when I go to the bathroom. I am supposed to avoid acidic drinks, carbonation and of course coffee. Sometimes, I cheat and end up drinking those. I often end up with a little bit of burning after a couple days of going off the diet restrictions. The Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets have been a major relief.

I like that the Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets are small in size. I am able to swallow them whole without having to cut them or crush them with my pill crusher. This is a big plus for

the Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets.

The Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets have no flavor to them. I think that if they had any flavor it would be cherry or something in a berry form. But so far, they haven’t come out with Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets with flavoring.

There is antibacterial ingredient in the Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets. I like this because it helps to clean out my system and get rid of any bad bacteria in it. I can save a lot of money by dealing with the situation at home instead of paying an expensive doctor. I also like that Cystex Urinary Pain ...

• Relief tablets enables me to have privacy and not have to share with anyone when I am having burning problems.

I did notice that when I take the Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets that my urnine turns orange to reddish-yellow sometimes. At first I found it annoying that this was happening. But then I realized that I can now tell for sure that the Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets is actually working because of the color change. I am not sure if the makers of the Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets planned it that way or if it just happened to work out well for me like

that.

The cost of the Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets is relatively low in comparison to prescriptions, doctor visits and missing time off of work because of the burning sensations. I can take the bottle with me in my purse to work and get relief why I am there without anyone knowing that I am having any problems. I don’t have to miss work time because I don’t feel good or because I have to go to the doctor’s office to get prescription treatment. I highly recommend the Cystex Urinary Pain Relief tablets for anyone that experiences occasional burning sensations when they have to use the bathroom.

Cystex Urinary Pain Relief Tablets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262031012930131/k2311a032/3.2.10