Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer
  • I bought this particular brand because its name sounded kind of appealing for me
  • When it finally dried up, I felt it with my fingers and I wasn't disappointed with what I felt
  • I like the texture of this concealer when it dries up
  • At first I thought the ad for this product was just exaggerating when they said it lasted for more than 6 hours
  • After using this product, I think I have come to an understanding of what concealers really are

• by dimples15

I am not blessed with flawless skin, I have blemishes and spots here and there. What I do to make up for it is to cover it up with a Concealer. What does a concealer do? To put it simply, it covers up or hides blemishes. I don’t usually use this. In fact, I only use it on important occasions. Occasions that I couldn’t afford to look bad in. Its cover-up is almost like foundations and powders but these evens out your skin tone too so it wouldn’t be too obvious that you have this on. This is my first time using this as a Concealer. I bought this particular brand because its name sounded kind of appealing for me. Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer, this is sold at Sephora outlets. I had this in a local brand here in my country however it seldom run out of stock.

I was surprised when I

put this product on for the first time. It felt like I didn’t put anything at all. I left it on for a while to dry it up. When it finally dried up, I felt it with my fingers and I wasn’t disappointed with what I felt. I felt no roughness or coarseness on my skin. I liked the way it felt. I had no idea concealers are supposed to feel like this because after all it was my first time using this. I like the texture of this concealer when it dries up. It was very smooth and it lasts like that for a long period. I like the fact that there was no change at all when it dried up. Very good texture and the liquid is very fine.

For me, it really lived up to its name. It did conceal the flaws on my face. I couldn’t even tell where ...

• those dark lines that was there anymore. It hides almost everything perfectly. The spots and marks also were completely hidden. It evened out my skin tone so one couldn’t really tell that I concealed it. I am quite new to this, so I was really surprised by its effects. It has a great ability in concealing flaws because mine were naturally hidden.

At first I thought the ad for this product was just exaggerating when they said it lasted for more than 6 hours. I was wrong. It even lasted more than what they said in the advertisement. I already had it for 9 hours and counting but it didn’t show any sign of coming off. I was sweating too, but it didn’t have any effect on it. Some might say it’s just normal but nevertheless, I’m still impressed. Great long lasting effect on the skin that would free you from all the

worries even if you stay for so long during parties and even with your day to day activities.

My nose is so sensitive that it gets irritated so easily at times. I was worried that I might get allergic reactions from the smell of the concealer and won’t stop sneezing. Fortunately, Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer didn’t produce an awful smell. In fact, I couldn’t even smell it. It was a relief that I wouldn’t have to worry about sneezing my nose off.

After using this product, I think I have come to an understanding of what concealers really are. I am going to continue using it and I also suggest you should try it too. Not everyone has flawless skin but we can still cover it up right? You will surely enjoy this concealer. There was no anything negative that I experienced about this concealer. This is one of the outstanding makeups I’ve tried.

Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031012840131/k2311a032/3.2.10