Phensri Thai Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
4085 Hancock Bridge Parkway, Unit 118, North Fort Myers, FL
  • I love Thai food and I have long been a faithful patron of the Siam Hut Thai Restaurant in the South Cape Coral area
  • Therefore, I was quite excited when I learned that a new Thai restaurant, Phensri, was opening in North Fort Myers which is closer to where I work
  • I ate there for lunch recently and am pleased to report that my dining experience was very good
  • Parking at the Phensri Thai Restaurant is convenient because it is located in a shopping center and there are parking spaces right outside the restaurant's front door
  • However, I definitely think that the Cape Coral area and the North Fort Myers area will benefit from having two really good Thai restaurants in business here

• by deem

I love Thai food and I have long been a faithful patron of the Siam Hut Thai Restaurant in the South Cape Coral area. However, that restaurant is located quite a distance from where I work so it is difficult to get there for lunch very frequently. When it was located a little further north, I used to eat there once a week.

Therefore, I was quite excited when I learned that a new Thai restaurant, Phensri, was opening in North Fort Myers which is closer to where I work. I was even ore excited when I heard from people who ate there that the food was very good and very similar to the Siam Hut.

I ate there for lunch recently and am pleased to report that my dining

experience was very good. I noted that a man who seems to be the owner or the manager used to work at the Siam Hut so I don’t know whether that explains the similarity in the food or whether the owners of the Siam Hut are somehow affiliated with this new restaurant, but I did notice a similarity in the flavors of some of the dishes.

Like the Siam Hut, Phensri Thai Restaurant offers a lunch menu that includes an entree together with a Thai Salad with Peanut Dressing and the soup of the day. Although my favorite Thai Chili with bamboo shoots was not on the menu and I am not a big fan of the Thai Chili with green beans that was on the menu, I asked the server ...

• if I could substitute bamboo shoots for the green beans and he accommodated that request very neatly.

The soup and the salad were both very flavorful also. The peanut dressing had a pronounced peanut flavor and contained actual ground peanuts.

The prices are reasonable and the Phensri restaurant is open for lunch and dinner Monday through Saturday, but is only open for dinner on Saturday and Sunday. I am happy that the Phensri Thai Restaurant is open on Sunday, however, because the Siam Hut is closed for business on that day.

Parking at the Phensri Thai Restaurant is convenient because it is located in a shopping center and there are parking spaces right outside the restaurant’s front door. I will definitely eat at Phensri Thai Restaurant again as the

food is delicious, the service is prompt and attentive, and it is conveniently located to my place of employment.

The atmosphere is casual and frinely. If you like Thai food, I think that you should definitely stop in at Phensri Thai Restaurant.

I don’t think that you will be disappointed either by the quality or the quantity of the food there. I almost feel guilty that I liked the Phensri Restaurant so much, like I am being somehow unfaithful to the Siam Hut.

However, I will continue to dine at the Siam Hut in the evenings because that restaurant is closer to my home. However, I definitely think that the Cape Coral area and the North Fort Myers area will benefit from having two really good Thai restaurants in business here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72031012780131/k2311a032/3.2.10