Dove 2 in 2 Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would absolutely recommend Dove to any of my friends with similar conditions

• by Ash Marie

Dove shampoo and conditioner are amazing. I picked up the 2 in 1 bottle with both in combination. The price is acceptable, but varies from store to store.

Dove is fantastic for dry hair. I find that it can help keep my hair moisturized without making it oily, as some other moisturizing shampoos tend

to do. I can even straighten or curl my hair knowing that the damage won’t be lasting. The shampoo and conditioner will help to undo the nasty damage caused by the heat of such products.

The conditioner helps keep my hair healthy. The overall quality of my hair has improved with constant use. It looks ...

• very healthy and I suffer from less split ends.

Humidity also has less of a hold now. I really love using this shampoo. I don’t have to use as much finishing product as I normally do because my hair looks better after it’s washed.

The product also smells very good. It’s not fruity like most

shampoo. It’s a very mild smell, I can’t really compare it to anything.

I would absolutely recommend Dove to any of my friends with similar conditions. I have been using it regularly for a year now and have seen no negative effects. This shampoo and conditioner works well to clean hair without the drying effects of most washes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031012730131/k2311a032/3.2.10