Rimmel Volume Flash Mousse mascara  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I found Rimmel Volume Flash at a local pharmacy
  • I've been doing my own makeup for years now and I know how to put on mascara properly
  • I don't think I've ever tried such a bad mascara
  • I think the combination of the strange bristled brush and maybe a too-thick formula made for a bad experience
  • I made it through my first bottle using the tissue method, but I don't think I'll be investing in any more

• by Ash Marie

I found Rimmel Volume Flash at a local pharmacy. It was about $7, but it looked promising. I usually love Rimmel products, but I had never tried any of their mascaras. The product promises immediate volume and length to the lashes, so I opted to try this

instead of my usual brand.

Well, I got home and tried it out. Much to my dismay, it was terrible! In a single coat, my lashes were clumpy and spidery. There were chunky bits at the tips of my lashes. They looked horrible. I’ve been doing my own makeup for years now and I know how to put on mascara properly. I don’t think I’ve ever tried such a bad mascara. I think the combination of the strange bristled brush and maybe a too-thick formula made for a bad experience.

After I got a tissue and scraped off ...

• Rimmel Volume Flash Mousse mascara
      the extra, they looked alright. My lashes were indeed longer and thicker. If it weren’t for the gunky mess I got with the first coat, this would have been an amazing buy, but I shouldn’t have to scrape my lashes to get the look I want.

I really

don’t care for this brand. I made it through my first bottle using the tissue method, but I don’t think I’ll be investing in any more. It’s more trouble than it’s worth, honestly, and I don’t suggest any one try it unless they’re trying for a bad tranny sort of look.

Rimmel Volume Flash Mousse mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312031012580131/k2311a032/3.2.10