PF Changs China Bistro at Woodland Hills  » Restaurants  »
21821 Oxnard St, Woodland Hills, Ca 91367
  • For a Chinese restaurant this PF Changs definitely qualifies as a big one
  • In addition to the ambience, I love their menu for its vastness

• by demandon

This PF Changs is exquisite in its ambience. For a Chinese restaurant this PF Changs definitely qualifies as a big one. Located in a very huge shopping mall, this is a place to spend a lunch or dinner outside.

But it costs more than usual Chinese restaurant chains. In addition to the ambience,

I love their menu for its vastness.

They serve many variety dishes than staple dishes like Orange Chicken. All the times when I visit the Pf Changs at Woodland Hills, there is one thing I never miss to order.

That is their lettuce wraps. Chicken lettuce wraps are my favorite.

But for vegetarians ...

• in the group we order vegetarian lettuce wrap and that is also good. I also have noted that the dishes are huge sized.

Fried size plates are well enough for a group of three. Generally non vegetarian dishes outshine vegetarian dishes at this restaurant.

They have some of my favorite meat dishes like

Mongolian Beef cooked to the right level. When it comes to service, PF Changs is a slow server.

But in their dim light ambience a little wait does not gets bad all the time. I always reserve seat before I go because this place gets really crowded for dinner and I have faced a long wait once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72031012510131/k2311a032/3.2.10